To graduate from EAST University, you must complete all of the following requirements. You must keep track of all artifacts in a Google Doc. When you have completed all of the requirements, submit the artifacts on Google Classroom.
1. Complete TWO of the following tutorials.
- Unity 5: 3D Essential Training (6 Hr. 47 Min.)
- Unreal Essential Training (4 Hr. 10 Min.)
- Game Design Foundations: 1 Ideas, Core Loops, and Goals (1Hr. 32 Min.)
2. Independent Application: Create something using the technology or skill on your own. (Not something you created through the tutorial.)
3. Complete the Career Research for your field of study. (Open the Google Doc then go to File--->Make a Copy)
4. Learning Community Involvement: You must create a tutorial/instructional video, host a hands-on workshop or demonstration (in class/lunch/after-school), or write a step-by-step tutorial complete with specific instructions and screenshots.
5. Complete the EAST U Reflection. (Open the Google Doc then go to File--->Make a Copy)